Yarn: Yarnie Update | March 2018



My first Yarnie Update! I've always meant for this space to encompass all things that I enjoy, but so far it's mostly been about books. I'm finally posting something about another of my hobbies, and I hope you enjoy it. If it's not your cup of tea, that's ok! Stay tuned for more bookish content soon.

Mentions:

Granny Cocoon Shrug

How to Crochet a Granny Square Cardigan Tutorial from YARNutopia by Nadia

Mercury Pullover by Patti Waters

Cascading Colors Mitered Blanket by the Caron Design Team

All is Calm Socks by Kay Jones of The Bakery Bears Podcast

Otterly Adorable Knits Etsy Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer