Books: My Thoughts on Grim Reaper: End of Days

Grim Reaper: End of Days Grim Reaper: End of Days by Steve Alten
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was just ok for me. I suppose it wasn't the story I was expecting going in. It's a battle between good and evil with elements of spirituality and science, but there's a lot going on. There were many POVs and I felt like that made the story drag. This seems to be the start of a series per the last few pages in the book, but there have not been any subsequent novels published to date. I don't think I would've continued with this series if there were to be honest. This book did feel final enough for me in the epilogue.

Though I didn't enjoy this book very much, I have been enjoying the author's MEG series a lot and will try other books by him in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer