Books: My Thoughts on The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (A Domestic Diva Mystery #1)

The Diva Runs Out of Thyme The Diva Runs Out of Thyme by Krista Davis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

Pretty enjoyable read. Had no idea who the culprit was but I did not care for the heavy focus on one character in the hopes of luring us into believing that person had something to do with it. That made it pretty obvious it wasn't that person for me. One thing definitely made me laugh out loud, and I enjoyed the recipes that are provided at the end of the book.

I listened to a majority of this on audiobook and thought the narration was ok. It was done well enough that I will probably continue to listen to subsequent novels in this series (at least partially) on audiobook. I look forward to seeing where this series goes in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer