Books: My Thoughts on Primal Waters (MEG #3)

Primal Waters Primal Waters by Steve Alten
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This installment has taken me the longest to finish so far and it was the least enjoyable as well. Fast forward a couple decades and we have an older Jonas and his family including two teen children, one who thinks she can do anything she wants because she's almost 18. She really grated on my nerves and I did not like how her character progressed at all. We again have the dual POV situation here, but it didn't bother me in this installment as much as it did in the second book.

The reality TV show aspect of this installment wasn't enjoyable at all and it wasn't believable to me considering the situations these characters were in. I am still going to progress through to the next book in the series though, because though I enjoy them less and less, this series is still keeping my interest at the moment.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer