Books: My Thoughts on Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined

Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed revisiting this story. It was more hilarious than I remember the original to be for sure. I'm not sure if it was because the lines sounded different in my head, if it was the way the narrator delivered them, or if they were in fact slightly different. There are a few differences in the story as well, which I found interesting. It's been several years since I read the original series and I will need to go back and re-read it just to see what differences were made other than the obvious ones.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer