#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Crime and Poetry (Magical Bookshop Mysteries #1)

Crime and Poetry Crime and Poetry by Amanda Flower
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1Cozies Club

I really enjoyed this one! The magical elements were kept to a minimum in this installment, but I do look forward to hopefully seeing more of that in future installments of this series. The things I have been cringing from in cozies I've read recently did not pop up in this story, which was much appreciated. I had no idea who the culprit was until pretty close to the end of the story. All in all a very enjoyable read and I look forward to reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer