Books: My Thoughts on Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Probably more like a 3.5, read for #MarchMysteryMadness

This was a pretty fast read, though fairly predictable. I think if you are interested in this one, it's best to go in blind. Even reading the synopsis on the front cover puts too many pieces together for you, I feel. That being said, the format is interesting as you go back and forth between past and present, so you do get the full picture of what is going on as you read.

Grace was a bit too naïve for me at times and I did actually laugh out loud at some of her actions that weren't well thought through. I really enjoyed how this book wrapped up and since one of the blurbs on the back of the book references Gone Girl, I will tell you that I enjoyed this book a lot more than Gone Girl. I hesitate to say anymore as I will end up giving things away. I'll wrap this up by saying that I am interested to see what other stories this author brings us.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer